Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 1

So, remember all the big bumps and how long the plane ride took and everything? And how I wondered if I should have brought my passport?


At first, I thought I was right. Best food in East Africa? I must have left the country.


But then I said to myself, "Hey, self, what is Mount Everest doing in Africa?" The last time I checked, Mount Everest was in Nepal... and that's in Asia.


And now there are dinosaurs?!? What is this place, anyway?


Ah. Disney's Animal Kingdom. That would explain it.

But then that would mean... yes! YES! I'm in Disney World!


This is the Tree of Life. As you can see, it's pretty awesome.


Oh, and this is Lego Dude. He also likes to go out and have adventures, but he does it through geocaching. It sounds kind of interesting. I don't know if I'd want to carry around a big tag with me, though.

Next up: the final frontier. (No, really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment