Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introductions


My code name is Legoman.

I live in a spacious, comfortable house with a fun family and a kid who is truly awesome (though he doesn't usually spell it that way).

I've had lots of adventures at the house...


birdwatching...


snowboarding...


going off to work to slay dragons...

...but there's one adventure I've never had: seeing the world. Home is great and everything, but I want to be where all the excitement is!


So today I packed my bags, left a note for my family...


and headed out to see the world.

I discovered pretty quickly that the world is a very big place when you're just over 1 1/2 inches tall and riding a very small motorbike. There had to be an easier way to get places fast.


Then I had a brilliant idea.


They'll never find me in here.

I wonder where they're going on vacation? Somewhere interesting, I hope.

4 comments:

  1. I hope Lego man makes a visit to our house. I know he'd love to meet Geerta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ssssh. I'm still hiding in the luggage. I can hear them making all their last-minute preparations. The guy is complaining that his boarding pass doesn't have any Sudoku games on it the way his wife's pass does. And they're wondering when someone named "V" is going to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it!!!
    Can't wait to see where his adventures lead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just make sure to not wear any metal and choose the scanner! A lego outline is much better than a lego pat down!

    ReplyDelete