Sunday, November 14, 2010

Going home


Well, it's time to leave Southern California. I knew this day would come. I just didn't think it would come so quickly.


Goodbye, weird Southern California architecture.


Goodbye, birds of paradise blooming everywhere.


Goodbye, big LAX sign.


Goodbye, cool control tower that looks like it came from a science fiction movie.


And good riddance, TSA, which apparently thinks a 14-year-old girl might be a dangerous terrorist and therefore deserves a security pat-down. I won't miss you at all.


I got me a bad case of the Airport Blues. I should have packed a harmonica.


The family tried to cheer me up by getting me some ice cream. It helped a little.


Since I wasn't hiding in the suitcase this time, I decided it was important to be prepared for the flight.

Captain Midnight, Soozcat and Miss V informed me that protective headgear wasn't necessary, however.


Instead they taught me proper safety procedures for taking Lego friends on airplanes.


It was my first adventure in the big world.

I'm going back to my own family and the land of rain. But I think I'd like to have another adventure soon...

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know Legoman... I might be able to take you back soon!

    ReplyDelete