Saturday, November 13, 2010

Disney days, Part 3


California Adventure day!


I'm feeling very cool today.


First we rode Monsters, Inc.


Then, uh... I sorta got in trouble for climbing on stuff I shouldn't be climbing on.


Aaaah! Luckily I was saved at the last minute.


Then we went to Muppetvision 3-D.


That reminds me, did I brush my teeth after breakfast?


I had the strangest feeling I was being watched.


Across the street we went to the Disney Animation area.


Look, I drew Donald Duck!


Then the rest of the family rode California Screamin', but I was too afraid I'd fall out on the loop-de-loop, so I didn't go.


I did remember to mail a postcard, though. (Has it gotten home yet?)


We popped back into Disneyland and rode the train over to New Orleans Square...


because we had a late lunch reservation.


Here I am waiting for lunch with Miss V's new friend Jack. He's kinda tall, but he's an OK guy.


The Blue Bayou menu. This time I was smart and didn't eat a whole lot. It was delicious.

We re-rode a few rides, and then headed back into California Adventure.


Too right! You shouldn't judge people by their size! (Whoops. Um, sorry Jack.)


It was getting dark, but the big grizzly bear mountain called to us.


So we rode the Grizzly River Run.


We'd show you more pictures of the ride, but we were too afraid our camera would get soaked. (Everything else did.)


Um, then... ulp... we went to the Tower of Terror.


I'll tell you I was nervous. But so was Jenny.

We survived.


Miss V seems overjoyed to be alive.

And with that, we went back to the hotel to collapse for the night.

2 comments:

  1. You really should get a your size 'judge me by your size do you' t-shirt!

    I am waiting for your postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should get a shirt like that. It has Yoda on the back wearing Mickey ears and looking up at a sign that says he's too short for the ride.

    Ironically, they did not have one in my size.

    I hope the postcard comes soon!

    ReplyDelete