Friday, November 12, 2010

Disney days, Part 2

We all went back to the hotel and I had a little siesta after my big lunch.


However, this didn't stop me from having a big dinner.


Ugh. I think I'm starting to understand why people gain weight on vacation.


After that we went to Tomorrowland. I haven't gone today to check and see if it's been renamed Todayland.


We drove on the Autopia, which had a long line. Here I am waiting not very patiently in line.


Miss V was enjoying being a fairy princess.


Doesn't "it's a small world" look amazing at night? It wasn't open yet, though.


So we rode the Matterhorn bobsleds. They're scary at night, especially with the yetis.


Then we made a big mistake. We rode the teacups.


They look fun enough, don't they? Ha.


See this little mechanism? IT IS A TORTURE DEVICE. Captain Midnight and Soozcat cranked it around SO FAST that... um...


I got sick.


Yeah, I was queasy, but not so much that I wouldn't go on Space Mountain.


I was a little nervous.


But inside it was really cool!


Our last adventure in Tomorrowland was the rocket jets.


Whee!

And that was our first day at Disneyland! Next up: California Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment