Thursday, December 23, 2010

Adventures in Room 217

So, here I am in Salt Lake City, Utah.

My hostess is a teacher.

So I went to visit her classroom.


I got to wander around on her desk for a while. Nice clock!


I also messed around with the dry-erase board...


and scaled some Christmas lights like a military commando. G.I. JOOOOOE!


Since it was the last school day before Christmas...


lots of the kids in this class had brought gifts for their teacher.


They had also brought quite a few gifts for each other. Hey, how come there isn't one for me in here?


I was worried I'd have to sit in a chair all day long and learn how to find the surface area of a cylinder or something else dire.


Instead, I got to learn how to play jacks.


I helped make a gingerbread house.


Then I knocked on the door of the gingerbread house.


Then I met Lego Sharkman, who apparently owns the gingerbread house. I taught him the secret Lego handshake.


Sharkman has a sweet ride.


He also has a candy Jacuzzi installed out back.


Having messed around enough inside for a while, I went out to see what is known as The Greatest Snow on Earth.


It was so astonishing I fell over.


It was also very cold. I thought about making a snow angel.


But then the snow started getting the better of me and I was almost covered up.


Hey, buddy, watch where you're steppin' there!


My new friends fished me out of the snow and let me climb the rock wall.


That went so well I thought I'd go down the slide.


WheeeeeEEAAAAAUUGGGHH!
I didn't go down the slide again.


I tried the monkey bars next.


But I swung a little too hard and ended up stuck in the chain link fence.


Next I tried tetherball.


It didn't work very well.


I just knew I'd do well at basketball!


Then I sunk a basket.


Uh. HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!!!


Well, even if I didn't do so well on the playground, I still had fun.


Thanks to all my new friends from Room 217! You were great hosts!

2 comments:

  1. Nice slam dunk!

    From a cool kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome. Even when I got stuck in the net, it was still awesome.

    ReplyDelete