Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 4

Remember how I said I didn't have pictures for all our adventures? Not quite true. My hosts found some! Want to see?


We went to the Hollywood Studios theme park. Here's the car entrance.


Some kind of spell seems to have gone horribly wrong. That's the second-biggest hat I've ever seen.


We watched an Indiana Jones-themed stunt show. Hey, that guy is trying to steal a statue!


There was a reproduction of Grauman's Chinese Theater, and outside they had Kermit the Frog's signature and handprints... er... flipper-prints. Not half bad for an amphibian.


Here we wait (sort of) patiently in line to ride Midway Mania.


We got the 3D glasses for the ride. I think they make quite a fashion statement.


While in line for Midway Mania, we played around with the toys. It was more fun than a, um, well, you know.


These brooms aren't doing much of a job cleaning up. There are flowers everywhere.


We got to eat sitting in a car in a drive-in theater, watching clips from scary old monster movies. I'm glad nothing slithered off my plate.


Gun it! We've got to outrun those Stormtroopers!

Coming soon: Day 5 at Universal Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment