Thursday, March 31, 2011

First day in NYC


On our first day we went to Lincoln Center. (Can you see me on the L?)


We went to Avery Fisher Hall. Apparently it's the home of the New York Philharmonic.


And here's Avery Fisher himself. Nice eyebrows.


THIS
IS THE
LEGOMAN.



It was raining a bit, but we got a picture by the Lincoln Center fountain.


There's an LDS temple right across the street from Lincoln Center.


This is Duane Reade. Apparently it's some sort of Mecca for New Yorkers.


Here I am outside Duane Reade with my lovely and talented hostess.


We went to a folklore museum. There were a lot of interesting things to see but I liked this unicorn the best.


Then we went to the Museum of Modern Art. This is a famous painting by Pablo Picasso.


It grows on you after a while.


Some time after that we went to a shop called Muji. Look, they have Lego stuff!


Also a very cool cardboard owl.

Then I went home and got some sleep. zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment