Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas shopping

Hmm. The other day I kept hearing someone shouting, "Put your Mickey ears on, we're going to Disneyland!" and then suddenly my family was gone. So I did what I usually do under these circumstances.


I went to Seattle to go Christmas shopping.


And what to my wondering eyes should appear...


but a miniature sleigh and five tiny rain-pigs.

Huh.


Well, mine not to question why. Mine to do quite a lot of shopping instead.


You know, the Space Needle looks a lot less tall in person. Just saying.


I wonder what my family might like for Christmas.


Perhaps a festive film?


A Good Kitty ornament. This shopping trip just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Eventually I found the perfect gift (not shown here so as not to spoil the surprise) and made my purchase. And then I hitched a ride home so as not to be missing when my family returned.

I'm so sneaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment