Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Did I mention I got invited to a friend's house to celebrate Thanksgiving this year?

I didn't?

Maybe it's because I've been sleeping it off ever since.


Nice wreath. Can you see me in it?


While waiting for dinner to be served, I wandered around and looked at all the decorations that were out.


There were a lot of them.


My friend is an artist who likes to decorate for the holidays.


I was getting hungry... but just around the time I started thinking about breaking into the oranges, dinner was served!


Look at this bounteous spread! Mmm turkey.


The food, a little closer. Mmmm.

We ate and ate until we could eat no more. But even then we weren't finished!


It was time for dessert.


There was cheesecake with raspberry sauce.


Ohohohhh cheesecake.


There was also pumpkin pie. Ohohohhhh pie.


And there was even more food to take home! Really!

While everyone else played games after dinner, I fell into a deep food coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment