Thursday, December 1, 2011

Turkey dreams

As I slept off the turkey feast, I had a very strange dream.


I dreamt I was in a strange place.


Indiana Jones was there...


and for some reason he tried to rob me.


But all of a sudden this grey-bearded wizard showed up...


and he turned Indy into a chicken.


It was about that time that I decided I should run.


Unfortunately I was so busy running away that I didn't watch where I was going.


Luckily (?) the wizard turned me into a chicken as I fell, so I wasn't hurt.


But just then some evil wizards found me.


Although they turned me back to myself again...


they decided not to let me leave until they'd made me one of them.


So they did!


Gahhh! Just about then I woke up, thank goodness. I didn't really want to be an evil wizard.

[Many thanks to Erik for documenting my dream!]

No comments:

Post a Comment