Friday, April 22, 2011

Big world, small house

If my adventures have taught me one thing, it's that the world is big. Really big. Crazy stupid incredible big.

Now, I don't want you to think I'm complaining, because I'm not.


Sometimes the fact that the world is so big is kind of cool.


But every now and then, I get to wishing that things were sized a little... oh, I don't know... smaller, maybe?

So today I was very excited to discover some things that were just the right size for me.


Things like a house! A whole house!


With a very nice kitchen, I might add. Let's see what's in the fridge.


In the same building there's a nice little corner store, complete with cash register.


The produce department is a little weird, though.


Outside there was an awesome muscle car. I think I'm taking this baby out for a spin to look for frogs. And I shall call it... THE FROGINATOR.


Here's Mister I, who is a fun guy. And he has good taste in Batman shirts.


Here he's joined by Miss E. Thanks for letting me play with the toys, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment